Remember a few posts back, Ericka shared with you all the news of her engagement? (Click here for the scoop) Well I decided to put together a simple congratulatory gift for her and Dapper Daddy Jamel. I’ve been itching to put together one of these for a while now and finally got my chance! Here is what I included in my Engagement Basket to Ericka and Jamel:
- Wine -For them to enjoy on a later date, once baby #2 gets here : )
- Card- expressing congratulatory remarks
- Ring Dish-to hold that beauty of a rock
- monogrammed Notepad/Folder- for wedding planning
- Martha Stewart Weddings Magazine- DIY edition to help with ideas
So I went and dropped off the basket to Ericka. I wanted to surprise her with it, but I think I blew it by accidentally honking my horn when I pulled up to the house LOL I ended up just calling her to let me in.
While I wasn’t able to totally surprise her with it, she was still thankful for the gesture/gift. I think this is a nice gift to acknowledge an engagement.
What ways have you celebrated a friend’s engagement?
Love, Hugs and Engagement Baskets,